Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- To enable payment, We collect and store name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information.
- We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address and issue implicated by the financial transaction.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will only share information with 3rd parties to complete the order or other business directly related to the services we are providing you. IE a credit card processor.